We are looking for an SEO Expert to manage all search engine optimization and responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improve or revised.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) will be an add on.
- In-depth experience with Google Webmaster Tool.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.